Monday, August 13, 2007

Welcome, One And All!

Hello everybody! Welcome to the Tangled Yoke Cardigan Knit-Along! I am Claudia, your administratrix, and this is my first time hosting a KAL, so it should be a fun learning experience for everyone (hopefully).

Well, I don't know about you guys, but from the second I saw the web preview I was on the edge of my seat to knit this sweater.



Ah, the Tangled Yoke Cardigan (Interweave Knits, Fall 2007). Clean lines, interesting details and good shaping all yell out, 'knit me now!' And I thought, 'Who am I to refuse? And why not knit it together some other fans?' And so, here we are.

There are a few things that this KAL needs that I'm hoping you might be able to help contribute. We're going to need buttons, for one thing, if anyone wants to design them, and I think it would be super cool if we had one of those flickr links with the moving images that everyone seems to have on their blog.

So, if you want to join up, by all means drop an email to tangledyoke [at] gmail [dot] com. I'll send you an invite and away we'll go!

No comments: