Monday, October 15, 2007

The Adminstratrix Speaks

Wow! I've been looking at all of the progress and FO pictures, and all I can say is, you guys are rock stars! It's amazing how even though we're all working on the same pattern, the results are all so varied and so beautiful. To those of you who are finished, I say congratulations, and to those of you who are still truckin', I say keep on keepin' on!

I apologize wholeheartedly to those of you who have had to wait for invitations lately. This isn't Ravelry, and I should take far less time to get those invites out. It turns out that even at the undergraduate level, a senior thesis takes, like, time. In that spirit, if any of you feel like signing on and making us administratrices (plural) rather than administratrix (singular), tell Gmail to let me know. The responsibilities are pretty minimal, but my computer has lately proven that it has an unfaithful heart and the day of reckoning (thesis deadline) approaches, so if anyone feels like joining forces, that would be awesome.

Tangle onward! Yoke like you mean it! Cable without mercy!

No comments: