I finally made it to the cabled yoke, after what felt like miles of stockinette. I'm about halfway through the cable chart, although I would be a few rows further along if I didn't have to rip out and re-do every other cable row due to my own stupidity when it comes to reading the chart. I don't usually have trouble reading charts, but these rows are really long and perhaps I don't check the chart as often as I should to see what happens next. Regardless, I really enjoy watching the cable grow as I make my way through row after row. Here's how it looks so far (although the colour isn't very accurate):
I'm starting to get excited about getting this finished and wearing it, so after a brief loss of momentum this project is zooming along again. Given the change in the weather, I can't get it done soon enough!